TSYS in the United Kingdom
-Shaun Doherty, IT and Operations Director at Tesco Bank
The payments business is important — it fuels the global economy and makes consumers' lives easier. 41 million times per day, TSYS® touches someone's life or business by supporting a payment transaction.
Since establishing roots in the UK in 2000, we've touched countless lives by conducting safe and secure electronic transactions with a focus on trust and convenience.
As our clients expand beyond their home markets and push into other parts of Europe and beyond, we support them with:
- payment licensing and processing solutions, including EMV;
- tools to minimise fraud and risk;
- multi-payment schemes, multi-country, multi-lingual, multi-currency and multi-institutional payment processing;
- solutions tailored to meet local requirements;
- unrivalled customer service infrastructure; and
- more than 9,000 team members worldwide.
Our payment tools support the UK marketplace with smart solutions, big ideas and new capabilities.
Get In Touch
For more information, contact:
+44 1904 562000 tel
+44 7919 486856 mobile
June 13, 2013
TSYS Announces Executive Promotions
June 06, 2013
February 21, 2013
TSYS Becomes Certified Service Bureau for the LINK Scheme
February 11, 2013
Two TSYS Executives to Speak at FinovateEurope
January 14, 2013
TSYS to Present at Nordic Cards Markets 2013