©2023 All rights reserved worldwide. Total System Services, Inc.® and TSYS® are federally registered service marks of Total System Services, Inc. in the United States. Total System Services, Inc. and its affiliates own a number of service marks that are registered in the United States and in other countries. All other products and company names are trademarks of their respective companies.
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
EMV is a registered trademark or trademark of EMVCo LLC in the United States and other countries. Learn more at www.emvco.com.
Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Samsung, Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy, Samsung Knox and Galaxy S (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Use only in accordance with law. Other company and product names mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners. Screen images are simulated; actual appearance may vary. Contact your bank or financial institution to verify that it is a Samsung Pay participant. Samsung Pay is available on select Samsung devices.
TSYS Website & Social Media Disclaimer
The TSYS website and social media sites are produced and maintained by the Corporate Communications offices of TSYS. The views and opinions expressed on TSYS social media sites and links to other Internet resources do not necessarily represent those of TSYS. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, currency or reliability of information posted by external parties.
While TSYS strives to make the information on this website and our social media sites as timely and accurate as possible, we make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the contents of these sites, and expressly disclaim liability for errors and omissions in the contents of these sites. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory, including but not limited to, the warranties of non-infringement of third-party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents of this website or its links to other Internet resources.
TSYS makes use of social media to engage followers to learn about the payments industry and our part in it, to contribute to relevant conversations and to promote our programs and services. No communication to TSYS through this social media shall be deemed to constitute legal or official notice for any purpose; however, users may contact TSYS through the Contact us methods.
While TSYS makes reasonable efforts to monitor and moderate content posted on its social media platforms, TSYS does not moderate all comments at all times and may not respond immediately to online requests. TSYS reserves the sole right to review, edit and/or delete any comments deemed inappropriate. We also reserve the right to terminate involvement by those who post such content. Comments including, but not limited to, the following may be deleted or edited if deemed inappropriate or irrelevant by the moderators:
- Abusive or hurtful comments about a user or another participant;
- Off-topic and redundant comments (this includes promotion or solicitation of events, groups, pages, websites, organizations, products and programs not related to or affiliated with TSYS and spam);
- Comments that use profanity, foul language, abusive language or "hate speech" (for example, including but not limited to racial, ethnic or gender-bashing language);
- Private, personal information published without consent;
- Personal attacks or defamatory statements or comments (i.e., making negative personal or untrue comments about a participant), instead of just criticizing his/her posting, opinion or comments;
- Plagiarized material or material that potentially violates intellectual property rights;
- Comments that violate the privacy of any individual;
- Advertisements and business solicitations; and
- Material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any person or entity as determined by TSYS.
Reference in these sites to any specific commercial product, process or service, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public and does not constitute endorsement or recommendation by TSYS. Some TSYS website pages contain links to third-party websites. The linked sites are not under the control of TSYS, and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked website. These links are provided as a convenience only and shall not be construed as an endorsement of, sponsorship of or affiliation with the linked website by TSYS.